Wednesday 27 May 2009

first post aha :D

Well i thought that this page needed a post so here it is :) I'm guessing that there aren't many people reading this but anywayyyyy.
I kinda transfered some of my makeovers over from our other blog to this one :)

For Jade's makeover, I decided to go for a summery theme. I think that her medoll has gorgeous eyes and decided to make them stand out by changing the hairstyle so that most of the hair is pulled back and added a blue, green and smokey grey combination. I added a cute gold heaband to finish it all off :)


Rockergal10
For Cazzia's look, I changed the hairstyle and added a cute red headband with red bow. I added a slightly smokey effect on the eyes using grey/black eyeshaddow and some black eyeliner along the top of the eyes. I made the lips a bit more skin toned and added some blusher.And don't you all agree that Cazzia's eyes are gorgeous as well? :L




For Gemma's makeover, I decided to base the theme on elegant with a touch of brightness. I changed the hairstyle and added pink to the eye shaddow. I used a dash of pink, white and black eyeline and splashed some bright lipstick to make the lips stand out. For the finishing touches, I added the cute diamond earings and fake eyelashes.




T_R_I_N_A
Ok so for Trina's look I added a blue eyeshaddow and darkened the hair slightly with a hint of blonde highlights. I added some blue eyeliner and blusher. Don't you all agree that Trina's medoll's eyes are gorgeous? :)





For Beth's look, I left the cute beauty spots the same (they are sooo cute!). As I was looking through her jewellry and stuff, I found some colourful highlight stuff and I was influenced to use them :] I used a pink theme for the eyes and added a touch of blusher to the face. I changed the hairstyle and the lips remain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment