Friday 29 May 2009

Emmoh :)









Emily is lovely, and her medoll is gorgeous, the make-up minimal but effective.




So i jumped at the chance when she asked me to do her a makeover.







This is Emily before :D



And this is the After pic :)





I decided, in true Katrina fashion :),

to add some colour.

I started off by using 3 different shades of blue, and 1 purple shade for the eyes,

i decided to just use black eyeliner, and no mascara, so theres not too much black.

then i used 2 different pink blushes, darker round the cheekbone area :D,

changed the hair style and made the colour slightly darker

and added the preettyy butterfly clip to finish :D

5 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job!
    I love her new look! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trina.
    I love the new look.
    I've used it!!
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Trina!
    I love how you mix and match lots of colours together :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    awhh i like it when people use the looks, it makes me feel all happy and that :D
    and thanks Jade and Melissakuh :D

    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. çok güzel olmuş xD

    ReplyDelete